Date: Aug 12 2017, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Grab your swolemate and get ready to glisten during the Aerobathon. Free fitness classes from 9 a.m-11 a.m.
- Open to DOD and accompanied guests
- DOD sponsors and their guests must complete and bring the Guest Application Form (available on Fitness Center Policies page) to the Aerobathon
- 100% ID check
- Ages 13-15 must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times
- Come dressed in appropriate fitness attire
- Bring a towel and some water
- No strollers or pets allowed
- Kids ages 12 and under not allowed
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
- Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
- If you think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.