Date: Oct 12, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Participants will fill out their paperwork while the process is explained in depth.
Green Card class is offred every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.
Each participant is provided with a list of all the evidence needed for the case, which he/she must submit at the time of filing with USCIS, to include the mailing address.
- I-485 Permanent Resident Card
- I-693 Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (you will need to coordinate Medical through Immigration Office if enrolled in Tricare)
- I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- I-864 Affidavit of Support
- 2 x G-325A Biographic Information (1 to be filled out by Alien Relative, 1 to be filled out by Sponsor)
- I-765 Application for Employment Authorization;
- I-131 Travel Documents;
- G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (optional)
Please note, when filing all forms listed above together, the only fees you pay to USCIS is for the I-485 ($1070, includes biometric fee) and the I-130 ($420). For the I-693, if done on Fort Carson and coordinated through the Immigration Office, no fee is required. Information is subject to change.
No registration required, walk-ins welcome.
- Tel: +1(719)526-1070
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-1070