Date: May 22 2019, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Purchasing a home?
Not sure where to start or what has changed? If so, this workshop is for you. It offers prospective home buyers the in's and out's of the home-buying process.
- The local housing market
- Preparing for home ownership
- Choosing a realtor
- Selecting the right house
- Obtaining the right mortgage
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- understanding the process from start to closing.
Childcare is available and must be requested if need; child(ren) must be enrolled in CYS. To reserve childcare spaces, call +1(719)526-0457. Participants will receive a childcare confirmation.
Offered by the Relocation Readiness Program.
- Tel: +1(719)526-1070
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-1070