Date: Dec 28, 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Last Thursday of the month • 9-11:30 a.m.
PREP (Prevention and Relationship Education Program) is designed to help couples achiever their relationship goals. It builds on existing strengths of the couple as well as adding critical life and relationship skills that help create safe, more stable relationships. There are 12 components that will set the couple up for success.
The different components include:
- Three keys to success
- danger signs
- time out and Anger/stress
- Speaker/listener technique
- events and issues
- fun and friendship
- problem solving
- love styles
- road mapping
Each class has a different topic. Attendance of all classes is ideal, but all are welcome to drop in as needed.
- May 25 - 3 Keys to Success & Personality
- June 29 - Danger Signs/Time Out & Anger/Stress
- July 27 - Speaker/Listner Technique & Events/Issues
- Aug 31 - Fun/Friendship & Commitment
- Sept 28 - Exceptations & Problem Solving
- Oct 26 - Love Styles & Road Mapping
- Nov 30 - 3 Keys to Success & Personality
- Dec 28 - Danger Signs/Time Out & Anger/Stress