Date: Jan 17 2019, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Participants learn about resilience and the competencies that contribute to it: Self Awareness, self-regulation, optimism, mental agility, strengths of character, and connection.
Grow and thrive in the face of challenges and bounce back from adversity. Participants can take the entire series of classes (highly encouraged!) or just pick a class and find out what it's all about.
2019 Class Schedule
- Jan 17 - Resilience Competencies and Hunt the Good Stuff
- Feb 21 - Goal Setting 21 Feb
- March 21 - Activating Event-Thought-Consequence
- April 18 - Energy Management
- May 16 - Avoid Thinking Traps
- June 20 - Detect Icebergs
- July 18 - Problem Solving
- Aug 15 - Put it in Perspective
- Sep 19 - Mental Games
- Oct 17 - Real-time Resilience
- Nov 21 - Identify Character Strengths
- Dec 19 - Assertive Communication/Effective Praise
Registration is required, please sign up through 'Sign Up' button below.