Date: Aug 11 2018, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
All information is subject to change. The Aerobathon is a #mountainpostliving event.
- 3 classrooms available with free classes from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Vendors onsite, promos, giveaways and refreshments
- Open to DOD and accompanied guests ages 13+. 100% ID check.
- Teens ages 13-15 must be accompanied by an actively participating parent/guardian at all times.
- Kids ages 12 and under not allowed.
- No strollers or pets allowed.
- Dress in appropriate fitness attire.
- Bring a towel and water.
- 9 a.m.: TRX Orientation, Zumba, Indoor Cycle, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- 9:30 a.m.: Core Blast, Indoor Cycle, Kickboxing, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- 10 a.m. : TRX Advance, Zumba, Spin Class, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- 10:30 a.m. : Total Tone, Kickboxing, Spin Class, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- 11 a.m. : Yoga Flow, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- 11:30 a.m.: Partner Yoga, Intro to Auto-Belay Climbing
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
- Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
- If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
- If you think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.