Date: Nov 4, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
Gobble, gobble all the way to the finish line at Fort Carson’s annual Turkey Trot!
- $10/person (ages 4+) Early Bird online registration closes at 12 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2017.
- Same-day registration is $20/person cash only (ages 4+).
- T-shirt included with paid registration only (while supplies last).
- Little Kid registration is FREE! (no t-shirt included) Please choose 'Little Kid Registration' from the 'Additional Items' menu at checkout.
- Keep your bib to enter the turkey raffle! (50 turkeys up for grabs)
- Snacks, water, and Gatorade available for runners
- The race route is on dirt terrain.
- Strollers (fit for dirt terrain) are allowed.
- Please observe fun run courtesy: Runners to the left, walkers/strollers to the right.
- Individual waivers are required for participation.
- All minors ages 15 and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian age 18 or older.
- No refunds are issued.
- Race goes on regardless of weather conditions
- All shirt sizes are final. No returns or exchanges. (Check back for manufacturer's size chart)
- Early Shirt/Bib Pick-Up: Nov. 3, 2017 at McKibben Gym from 5 a.m-7:30 p.m.
- Same-Day Shirt Pick-Up is available during Same-Day Registration (6 a.m.-7:45 a.m.)
Notice to the General Public:
- Gate access procedures apply, please plan accordingly.
- No refunds issued due to late arrival or if access to Fort Carson is denied.
- Despite the Colorado amendment to legalize marijuana, possession of marijuana on a federal installation is a crime.
- Tel: +1(719)526-2597
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-2597