- Travel Trailers May 1 - October 15
- $250 security & cleaning deposit required on Escape & R-Pod travel trailers.
- Safety Video is required every 3 years. Vehicle inspection is required every year per vehicle.
- Travel Trailers must stay in Colorado.
- While towing travel trailer, speed must not exceed 55 MPH.
- ODR team will send an email with a link for the safety class and requirements prior to pick up of the travel trailer rental.
- Customers cancelling reservations 72 hours will have a cancellation fee of 10% of the deposit
- Customers cancelling reservations 72 hours prior to pick up or later will have a cancellation fee of 1 day rental fee
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- Must have all requirements at time of inspection!
Trailer Electrical Connection Hitch Ball Height Electrical Break Controller Hitch Ball Size 18' R-Pod
7 Way Round
17" - 20" Ground to Top of Ball Needed 2" Tear Drop 4 Way Flat 17" - 20" Ground to Top of Ball Not Needed 2" 23' KZ Escape 7 Way Round 21" - 25" Ground to Top of Ball Needed 2"
Travel Trailers Day Rate
18' Forest River R-Pod (2017)
kitchen, bathroom, shower, queen size bed, 1 table turns into a 42"x 74" size bed, heater, AC, TV, requires 3500 lbs. towing package
$150 $260 $750
14' Tear Drop (2019)
queen size bed inside & exterior kitchen, solar lighting, water tank, No heater, No A/C, requires 1800 lbs. towing package.
$75 $130 $375
23' KZ Escape Travel Trailer (2018)
kitchen, bathroom, shower, queen size bed, twin bunk beds, table converts to a small bed, sofa converts to a full sized bed, refrigerator, freezer, heater & AC, 14' electric awning, requires 5000 lbs. towing package
$200 $350 $1,000
19' KZ Escape Travel Trailer (2018)
kitchen, bathroom, shower, queen size bed, twin bunk beds, table converts to a small bed, refrigerator, freezer, heater & AC, 12' electric awning, requires 4000 lbs. towing package
$175 $300 $875
Boats & Boating Equipment Rentals
- $50 deposit on all Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks & Canoes
- Kayaks & Canoes require 2 people to load and unload off the vehicle. Customers are responsible for securing the rental to their vehicle. Padding or tie downs will not be provided.
- Kayaks & Canoes are not allowed on any river
- Vehicles must come equipped at time of inspection with:
- 2” ball
- Flat 4 electrical connection
- Top of hitch ball must be between 17’’ - 20’’ from the ground
- All SUPs, kayaks, & canoe rentals include required safety equipment
Item Day Rate Weekend Rate 17' Canoe $50 $75 Inflatable Lake Kayak $50 $75 Lake Kayak (1 person) $40 $60 Lake Kayak (2 person) $50 $75 Canoe/Kayak Trailer $40 $60
Stand Up Paddle Board
Recommended weight 110-250 lbs.
Includes Board, Paddle, PFD, & leash
$40 $60 Paddles $5 $8 Personal Flotation Device $5 $8