- Fort Carson ACS features excellent transition information (for Soldiers and family members) on either its Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) Relocation Readiness web page or ACS home page.
- Programs include full-day childcare, part-day preschool, hourly care services, school-age services, online tutoring programs, teen programs, in-home childcare (FCC), youth sports, and instructional classes (formerly SKIES) through MWR.
- Address: 1518 Prussman Blvd. Fort Carson, CO 80913
Phone: (719) 526-1101
- Visit Facebook.com/ftcarsoncys for additional information.
- It is available for FREE download on both Android and Apple devices.
- See our digital flyer for more details.
- View or download the Fort Carson Mountain Post Living PCS Guide.
- Check out the Fort Carson COVID-19 PCS Change of Station & Separations Fact Sheet for important PCS information.
- Visit the 'El Paso County DMV Active-Duty Non-Resident Registration Renewals Info Sheet' for more information. The latest DMV information was put together based on input received directly from the El Paso County Colorado DMV.
- Address: 6371 Wetzel Ave. Fort Carson, CO. 80913.
Phone: (719) 554-9291
- The Fort Carson Defense Military Pay Office is located at Bldg 1220 on Fort Carson, CO on the corner of Evans St. and Specker Str.
Phone: (719) 526-9233
- The Fort Carson Staff Directory provides contact information for 24/7 access to each battalion on Fort Carson.
- The Fort Carson Auto Skills Center offers the perfect mix of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) automotive resources at the best prices. Visit Carson.armymwr.com/auto-skills-center for more information.
- Address: 7001 Wetzel Ave. Bldg. 2427 Fort Carson, 80913.
Phone: (719) - 526-2147
- Go to Carson.army.mil/organizations for more details.
- Reach the Fort Carson USO office at via phone at (719) 579-9699 or by visiting 1625 Ellis St. Bldg 1218 Fort Carson, CO. 80913.
- Do you want to see what Fort Carson is like? Check out the Fort Carson 'Sizzle Reel' on YouTube.
- Watch the Fort Carson Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) Work. Play. Thrive. video on YouTube.
- Where should a Soldier go to In-Process once on Fort Carson? Check out the Fort Carson Mountain Post Living 'Where is the FIRST Place Soldiers Should Go to In-Process on Fort Carson?' video on YouTube.
- What should a Soldier expect during the first day of in-processing on Fort Carson? Watch the Fort Carson 'Fort Carson In-Processing First Day' YouTube video to find out.
- Fort Carson MWR (PCS / Transition / Relocation) One-Stop-Shop video.
- The Fort Carson MWR (PCS / Transition / Relocation) One-Stop-Shop video provides a wealth of MWR resources to Soldiers and/or family members moving to Fort Carson, CO.
Welcome to the Fort Carson PCS &
In-Processing Information Web Page!
Check out the new Fort Carson Mountain Post Living PCS Guide (available for print and/or view)!
Check out the new Fort Carson Mountain Post Living App! It is available for FREE download on both Android and Apple devices. See our digital flyer for more details.
Are you going through a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) to Fort Carson, Colorado soon? Do you need help with finding information about child & family services (e.g., CYS, childcare, jobs, etc...), housing, things to do near Fort Carson and local weather? You've come to the right place! Consider this web page a repository of information designed to provide Soldiers and family members coming to Fort Carson with transition information.
Candlewood Suites on Fort Carson, CO -Phone: (719) 374-9158 Address: 7222 Sheridan Ave. Fort Carson, CO. 80913
Do you want to live off-post away from Fort Carson?
Connect with Fort Carson Base Housing Services. Base Housing Services is different from on-post housing. Base Housing Services can provide off-post rental, or home buying suggestions. Call Fort Carson Base Housing Services at (719) 526-2323 for more information.
Do you want to live in on-post housing on Fort Carson?
Call Balfour Beatty at (719) 579-1606, or via mail at the following address:
6800 Prussman Blvd, Fort Carson, CO 80913
Note: Balfour Beatty only does 1 year leases.
Additional Housing Information:
Visit Carson.army.mil/housing for more information.
Evans Army Community Hospital:
Visit the Fort Carson Evans Army Community Hospital website to find out about medical resources.
Soldier & Family Transition Resources:
Fort Carson ACS (Army Community Services):
Fort Carson CYS (Child & Youth Services):
Other Fort Carson Resources:
Check out the new Fort Carson Mountain Post Living App!
The Fort Carson Mountain Post Living PCS Guide:
The Fort Carson COVID-19 Permanent Change of Station & Separations Fact Sheet:
Non-Resident Colorado Vehicle Registration Renewal Steps
The Fort Carson JPPSO (Joint Personal Property Shipping Office):
The Fort Carson Finance Office
The Fort Carson Staff Directory:
Fort Carson Auto Shop:
The Fort Carson Amenities:
The Fort Carson USO office:
Helpful Fort Carson PCS Video Content:
Disclaimer: This web page was created January 29, 2020. It was last updated November 9, 2020 at 1647 hours (4:47 PM). All Fort Carson PCS information is not currently listed on this page. Check back regularly as information on this page will be continuously updated.