- Winter Gear rentals are on a first come first serve basis. No Reservations
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering while at Outdoor Recreation
- Patrons must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Patrons are not to use the Outdoor Recreation facility if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19 of if they have come in contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19
- All winter rentals are first com first service. We will not be taking reservations
- Weekend rentals are Friday - Tuesday return by 2 pm
- Highly encouraged to be present at time of fitting. If a person is not present; the sponsor must sign a waiver of liability. No refunds will be issued for unfitted gear for the person not present at the fitting.
- Insurance is available for $10 to cover any small repair on the base of the equipment.
- Customer is responsible for any damage to winter equipment while it is in their possession
- Equipment must be paid in full at the time of pickup
- There is a minimum 1 day rental charge on all items rented
- Week rentals are 7 consecutive days returning by 2pm on the 7th day
- No refund will be given because equipment was not used or turned in early
- Late equipment will be charged a day rental fee for every day that the equipment is late
- All information is subject to change at any time.
- Service prices are approximate and may change based on condition of skis or snowboard. A review of your equipment may be needed to determine the cost of repair.
- Turn around time based on shop availability
|Item||Daily Rate||Weekend Rate||Week Rate||Season Rate|
Adult Ski or Snowboard Package
ski or snowboard, boots, helmet (13 & Up)
Junior Ski or Snowboard Package
ski or snowboard, boots, helmet (12 & Under)
|Cross Country Ski Package||$18||$27||$90||$175|
|Adult Ski or Snowboard||$18||$27||$90||$175|
|Junior Ski or Snowboard||$12||$18||$60||$120|
|Adult Ski or Snowboard Boots||$12||$18||$60||$120|
|Junior Ski or Snowboard Boots||$10||$15||$50||$80|
November 4 2021 - May 2022
We have a limited amount of Season Rentals, all gear is on a first come, first served basis!
Insurance available for $20 to cover any small repair on the base of the equipment.
Bring your seasonal rental for a complimentary buff wax and edge.
Winter Rental Policy
Winter Equipment Repair & Maintenance
A perfectly turned pair of skis or snowboard can be faster, more responsive and better edge grip on our favorites carvers. Regularly tuned skis are going to give you a better experience while hitting the slopes. Let one of Outdoor Recreations certified ski technicians get your skis and or snowboard in tip top shape. Bring your gear in during the beginning of the week for best turnaround times.
Base grind, stone grind, edge sharpening & machine wax
Minor base repair, base grind, stone grind, edge sharpening & hand wax
Base repair, base grind, stone grind, diamond polished side edge & performance hand wax
Hand Wax & Edge
This tune does not include any base repair
|Core Shot Repair (per core shot)||$10|
|Edge Repair||$20 - $50|
|24 Hour Turn Around||+ $10|
Thank you for partnering with Outdoor Recreation during the COVID pandemic, so that we can provide quality services while maintaining your safety and safety of our staff. We appreciate your patience and value your patronage.