Fort Carson Fright Fest
- Pumpkin Spice Run
- Auto Shop of Horrors
- Installation access procedures apply.
- All personnel entering Fort Carson must be in possession of a valid state or federally issued photo ID from a REAL ID Act compliant state. Current states not in compliance are: Alaska, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia & Washington. (Update to the REAL ID Act effective June 1, 2017)
If using an ID from a state or territory that is not REAL ID Act compliant, then an approved secondary form of ID is required. More information on the REAL ID Act can be found at https://www.dhs.gov/real-id
- All personnel must park in designated parking areas.
- Parking will be available on the back side of the Auto Skills Center on a first come-first served basis.
- Parking will also be available at the Mission Training Complex, located off of Specker Ave.
- Parking in prohibited areas will result in a citation and the vehicle being towed.
- Please follow the signs for designated parking areas.
- 100% random personal property inspection in effect.
- Political activity is prohibited.
- No personal fireworks allowed on Fort Carson. These items are prohibited per FC Regulation 210-2-8.
- No firearms and/or weapons allowed.
- Privately owned drones/UAV’s are not allowed.
- No coolers or tents allowed in the festival area. Coolers and tents are allowed in designated picnic areas only.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Alcohol in private containers is not allowed. Alcohol may be purchased from vendors located in the festival area.
- Despite the Colorado amendment to legalize marijuana, possession of marijuana on a federal installation is a violation of federal law.
- Only ADA service animals are allowed onsite. Companion Animals are not protected under the ADA. Under Colorado state law HB16-1426 (effective January 2017), it is a crime to knowingly misrepresent an animal as a service animal.
- Please observe posted speed limits.
- The area around the festival venue will become congested, please slow down and watch out for pedestrians.
- Event goes on regardless of weather.
- Terms and Conditions
- No federal endorsement is implied for any paid advertising.
- Fort Carson MWR reserves the right to film, record or photograph event activities for post event purposes. Guests are advised that this may result in the incidental inclusion of guests within any recording or photographs.
- Waivers are required to participate in the Pumpkin Spice Run or the Auto Shop of Horrors
- Guests assume all risks associated with participation in this event including but not limited to traffic and/or weather variations.
- The sponsors of the DFMWR Fort Carson Fright Fest and associated activities, the Fort Carson Community, its’ representatives, and successors are not liable for claims or liabilities of any kind arising from participation in this event even though liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the guests in attendance.
Contact the Event Organizers
Every October on Fort Carson
Every year, we celebrate fall, pumpkin spice and everything nice that goes along with the season! This fall-themed festival is packed with activities for all ages. We had lots of fun during the 2017 Fright Fest. Thanks for for joining us, and we'll see you again next year! Keep following us on social media and check back on our website to find out more about upcoming events and activities.