Garcia Physical Fitness Center
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||6 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Sunday||6 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
- Features and Amenities
- Free weights
- Weight machines
- Cardiovascular fitness rooms (2)
- Hot tub
- Day lockers
- TRX training equipment
- Group exercise classes
- Multi-purpose room
- Free equipment orientation
- Body fat analysis
- Fitness Centers Guest Policy
- Authorized sponsors may bring non-DOD guests to Fort Carson gyms.
- An authorized sponsor has DOD-issued identification and falls into one of the following categories: Active Duty military, Retirees, Reservists, DOD civilians, DOD contractors, military dependents and other users as defined in AR 215-1, table 7-1.
- All sponsors and guests must present valid and verifiable identification at the front desk.
- Sponsors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Sponsors may bring up to two (2) guests per visit.
- Sponsors are held liable at all times for their guest's conduct at any Fort Carson gym.
- Sponsor(s) and their guest(s) must enter and depart the facility together.
- DOD civilian sponsors have no limit on the amount of times that they may bring immediate family members as guests.
- An immediate family member is defined as a sponsor's child (no more than 22 years old) or a spouse.
- Guests with no military affiliation or whose dependent status does not reflect any of the previously mentioned requirements may use Fort Carson gyms a maximum of 4 times in a month.
- Sponsors and guests must complete the Guest Application Form (PDF) and complete the sign-in and sign-out portions of the document for every visit.
- Failure to sign out prior to exiting the facility results in the sponsor’s loss of guest privileges.