Mountain Post Living Community Events
- Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) Vision Statement
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) is a community approach to living a life of balance. It's a journey. We help you get there.
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) helps soldiers enhance Mind, Body and Community.
Soldiers, families and civilians are able to make strong mental and emotional decisions that result in positive life experiences.
Soldiers, families and civilians are physically fit and have improved wellbeing.
Enhance the sense of community through increasing programs and resources that support living a healthy life with purpose.
- 2020 Events
November 1, 2019: Army vs Air Force Pep Rally
December 5, 2019: Tree Lighting Ceremony
January 27, 2020: Ski & Snowboard Day
February 08, 2020: Black History Month Celebration
March 7, 2020: War Dog Memorial Run
April 4, 2020: Carson Color Fest
May 7, 2020: Story Time at Grant Library
June 27, 2020: Freedom Fest
July 18, 2020: Fort Carson Lift-A-Thon
August 8, 2020: Outdoor Triathlon
September 12, 2020: Dog Splash
***These events are shared for the awareness of the community. Fort Carson does not endorse the hosting organizations.
Help us spread the word about these awesome events!
Visit each event below for information about downloading printable items and images to share on social/digital channels.
- Connect with Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) on Social Media
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) maintains a presence on the following platforms:
Connect on Instagram via @MountainPostLiving and hashtag
Visit our blog at
Connect on Twitter using @MtnPostLiving and hashtag
Sign up for our mailing list to stay engaged and receive special offers (e.g., promotional giveaways).
- Click here to sign-up!
- Recipe of the Week
No-Cook 48 Hour Steel Cut Oats
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 ½ cup milk (dairy, almond, or cashew)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- ½ to 2 whole bananas
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mash the banana with a little of the milk until it is almost a puree. Add the remainder of the milk, vanilla, applesauce, cinnamon (optional), and 2 tbsp. of the chia seeds.
- Add the oats and mix well until moistened. Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours*, divide the oats into 4 equal servings. Top each serving with equal parts of blueberries and remaining chia seeds.
- *Allow 48 hours for the oatmeal to soften in the refrigerator prior to eating or it will result in a chewy texture.
- If serving immediately, consider adding freshly sliced banana or other seasonal fruits.
- For additional convenience, place each serving portion in an airtight container for a quick on-the-go breakfast and begin eating after 48 hours. Add sliced banana or other fresh fruit just before eating, if desired.
Click here to see the previously featured Recipe(s) of the Week!
- #MountainPostLiving Videos
Visit the #MountainPostLiving YouTube and Vimeo pages to see more of our great videos.
Watch #MoutainPostLiving video by linking to your preferred channel below:
- Click on a row to see available files for each event.
- Right click on each link and choose 'Save As' for PC, 'Save Link As' for Mac
- Save to your chosen destination.
- About Commercial Printing
You may choose any commercial printer that fits your needs. You may choose to compare prices between local commercial printers such as Documart, FastSigns, FedEx Print and Ship Center, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot. You may also choose to compare the services of online commercial printers such as Vistaprint or Signs.com. Doing research on Google is recommended.
Commercial printers require vector files to produce items such as banners and posters. All vector files below are set up as full bleed, which means that the color and art goes all the way to edge.
If you are displaying a banner outdoors, it is recommended that you place your banner order with a request for grommets and wind slits. String/rope/cord does not hold up to the varying Colorado weather conditions. It is recommended to install banners with baling wire or metal quicklinks/screwlocks, which can be purchased from retailers such as Lowes or Home Depot.
- Mountain Post Living Logo
- Mountain Post Welcome Meet & Greet
- Army vs Air Force Pep Rally (Nov. 1, 2019)
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (Dec. 5, 2019)
Check back for uploads.
- Campaign Plan (PDF)
- 27"x40" Poster (PDF - CMYK, full bleed)
- 8.5"x11" Letter Size Flyer (PDF)
- Square Social Media Image (JPEG)
- Facebook Cover Image (JPEG)
- Twitter Cover Image (JPEG)
All brand resources for Mountain Post Living tent pole events are available in the menus below.
DESKTOP DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS