Mountain Post Living Community Events
- Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) Vision Statement
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) is a community approach to living a life of balance. It's a journey. We help you get there.
Work. Play. Thrive.
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) helps soldiers enhance Mind, Body and Community.
Soldiers, families and civilians are able to make strong mental and emotional decisions that result in positive life experiences.
Soldiers, families and civilians are physically fit and have improved wellbeing.
Enhance the sense of community through increasing programs and resources that support living a healthy life with purpose.
- What is Mountain Post Living?
What is Mountain Post Living?
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) is a concept that helps Soldiers and families know what is happening on Fort Carson.
How can you participate?
Follow Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) on social media. Mountain Post Living maintains a strong presence on the following social media sites:
Go to the banner (below) titled "Connect with Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) on social media" to see where else you can interact with Mountain Post Living online.
- Fort Carson Spiritual Resources
Check out Mountain Post Shepherd (@MountainPostShepherd on Instagram) with the Fort Carson and 4ID Religious Office.
Religious and/or Spiritual Resources:
- 4ID and Fort Carson Religious Support Facebook page
- Mountain Post Shepherd Facebook page
- Mountain Post Shepherd Instagram account
U.S. Army Chaplain Corps Resources:
Additional Resources Organized by Faith Group(s):
- Click here to see more spiritual resources as organized by faith group(s).
- Mindset (Ready & Resilient) Resources
Fort Carson Ready and Reslient Resources:
Fort Carson Ready & Resilient Contact Information:
Address: 1891 Prussman Blvd, Bldg 1843 (6.52 mi)
Fort Carson, Colorado 80913
- Physical Fitness & Nutrition Resources
Connect with Fort Carson's Army Wellness Center for physical fitness and nutrition resources.
Fort Carson Army Wellness Center Contact Information:
Address: Bldg 1843, 1891 Prussman Blvd, Fort Carson, CO 80913
Phone: (719) 526-3887
- Special Events & Programs!
- 2020 Events Calendar
Visit Carson.army.mil/calendar for an extensive list of Fort Carson Mountain Post Living events.
- July 4 - Fireworks Show
The Fort Carson fireworks show will take place at Iron Horse Park from 9:20-10:35 p.m. Parking will be at Iron Horse Park and surrounding areas.
- Fort Carson Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
This event is tentatively scheduled for December 4, 2020.
Every Thursday 10:30 - 11:00 AM: Story Time at Grant Library
*Links to information for upcoming 2020 MWR and Mountain Post Living events will be added once available. Event information is subject to change.
***These events are shared for the awareness of the community. Fort Carson does not endorse the hosting organizations.
Help us spread the word about these awesome events!
Visit each event below for information about downloading printable items and images to share on social/digital channels.
- Connect with Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) on Social Media
Mountain Post Living (#MountainPostLiving) maintains a presence on the following platforms:
Connect on Instagram via @MountainPostLiving and hashtag
Visit our blog at
Connect on Twitter using @MtnPostLiving and hashtag
Check out Fort Carson Mountain Post Living on
Find Mountain Post Living on Reddit.
Subrcribe to the Mountain Post Living
Sign up for our mailing list to stay engaged and receive special offers (e.g., promotional giveaways).
- Click here to sign-up!
- Are you a Single Soldier? Check out Fort Carson BOSS Resources
The Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) program represents the voice of the single Soldier. If you're a single Soldier, the BOSS triad advocates for you by advancing quality of life issues on the installation, remove comma and in the barracks, remove comma to senior leaders on post and throughout the Army. "Let Your Voice Be Heard"
- Recipe of the Week
Click here to see the previously featured Recipe(s) of the Week!
Stir-fry Cauliflower "Rice"
Ingredients (serves 5-6)
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sunflower, safflower, or coconut oil
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- ¾ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ head cauliflower, finely chopped to rice-sized bits (use a food processor to save time)
- ¼ cup water or low-sodium broth
- 1 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce (or teriyaki sauce)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- A pinch of garlic powder and ginger to taste
- Fresh cilantro or coriander leaf (optional)
- Toasted nuts or sesame seeds (optional)
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the carrot, sauté for about 2 minutes, add the onion and cook covered for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft and translucent.
- Stir in the cauliflower and ¼ cup water/broth. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring halfway way through cooking time.
- Stir in the soy sauce (or teriyaki sauce) and the green onions. Season with Perfect pinch Asian blend.
- Check for doneness. Don't overcook! The cauliflower should have a little texture, and not be mushy.
- Pair with a high-quality protein (edamame/tofu, grilled chicken, scrambled eggs, or baked salmon) and a side of steamed broccoli or green peas.
- A great replacement for traditional fried rice!
Visit Commissaries.com for more great recipes.
Tell us if you like this week's Recipe of the Week! Share your experiences on Facebook, or Instagram (use hashtag #MountainPostLiving).
- #MountainPostLiving Videos
Visit the #MountainPostLiving YouTube and Vimeo pages to see more of our great videos.
Watch #MoutainPostLiving video by linking to your preferred channel below:
- Looking for What Things to Do around Fort Carson?
Are you a married, or single Soldier looking for things to do? If so, visit the #MountainPostLiving local attractions website page for ideas of "things to do" around Fort Carson and the Colorado Springs greater area(s).
- Fort Carson ACS (Army Community Service) Resources
- Fort Carson PCS Information
Mountain Post Living PCS Resources:
Mountain Post Living PCS & In-Processing Information web page.
Fort Carson ACS Resources:
- Click on a row to see available files for each event.
- Right click on each link and choose 'Save As' for PC, 'Save Link As' for Mac
- Save to your chosen destination.
- About Commercial Printing
You may choose any commercial printer that fits your needs. You may choose to compare prices between local commercial printers such as Documart, FastSigns, FedEx Print and Ship Center, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot. You may also choose to compare the services of online commercial printers such as Vistaprint or Signs.com. Doing research on Google is recommended.
Commercial printers require vector files to produce items such as banners and posters. All vector files below are set up as full bleed, which means that the color and art goes all the way to edge.
If you are displaying a banner outdoors, it is recommended that you place your banner order with a request for grommets and wind slits. String/rope/cord does not hold up to the varying Colorado weather conditions. It is recommended to install banners with baling wire or metal quicklinks/screwlocks, which can be purchased from retailers such as Lowes or Home Depot.
- Mountain Post Living Logo
All brand resources for Mountain Post Living tent pole events are available in the menus below.
DESKTOP DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS