Army Emergency Relief (AER) is a private nonprofit organization incorporated in 1942 by the Secretary of War and Army Chief of Staff to provide emergency financial assistance to Soldiers and their Families. AER is the Army's own emergency financial assistance organization and is dedicated to "Helping the Army Take Care of its Own." AER financial assistance is conducted within the Army structure by mission commanders and garrison commanders through AER Sections located at U.S. Army installations worldwide.
The annual AER campaign is an opportunity to tell every Soldier, active and retired, and Family Member about the great programs provided by AER. Donations from Soldiers, active and retired, are essential to ensure the legacy of Soldiers Helping Soldiers continues for another 76 years.
To be a part of the 2018 campaign please DONATE TODAY to help your fellow Soldiers, Retirees, and Family members.
- Fort Carson AER Emergency assistance provided in 2017:
Grants to Soldiers 54 $61,408.96 Loans to Soldiers 1,271 $1,889,395.81 Loans to other branch Service Members 2 $1,974.29 TOTAL $1,952,779.06
- Donations received from Soldiers in 2017: $54,299.50
- Donations received from Retirees in 2017: $81,849.20
- Fort Carson AER Emergency assistance provided in 2016:
Grants to Soldiers 151 $171,549.68 Loans to Soldiers 1,595 $2,527,636.38 Loans to other branch Service Members 6 $8,393.10 TOTAL $2,2,707,579.16
- Donations received from Soldiers in 2016: $62,105.62
- Donations received from Retirees in 2016: $101,455.74
- Tel: +1(719)526-4783
- Military DSN Tel: (312)619-4783