$40 for eight (8), 30-minute classes
Preschool and Level 1 (ages 4-5)
4 p.m., 4:45 p.m.
(Child must be 4 at the start of the class to enroll in Pre-K )
Level 2 and Level 3
Classes are held at Ivy Indoor Pool on Fort Carson, Bldg. 1925
- DoD eligibility required
For Level 2 classes and above: proof of completion of the previous level in an American Red Cross Program is required. Verification of completion is required prior to first class. No refunds will be issued if proof can not be provided.
Parents/Guardians must remain in facility at all times. Due to COVID-19 Restrictions we highly encourage you limit to one parent or guardian if possible.
Swim evaluations are available for placement in higher level upon request to Ivy Indoor Pool
Goggles are not permitted in preschool and level 1 classes.
- No refunds issued due to late arrival or if access to Fort Carson is denied
- A child cannot be enrolled in more than 1 class per session.
- All personnel entering Fort Carson must be in possession of a valid state or federally issued photo ID from a REAL ID Act compliant state. Current states not in compliance are: Alaska, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia & Washington. (Update to the REAL ID Act effective June 1, 2017)
- If using an ID from a state or territory that is not REAL ID Act compliant, then an approved secondary form of ID is required. More information on the REAL ID Act can be found at https://www.dhs.gov/real-i
- All information contained on carson.armymwr.com are subject to change.
- No refunds are issued.
- Fort Carson MWR reserves the right to film, record or photograph event activities for post event purposes. Guests are advised that this may result in the incidental inclusion of guests within any recording or photographs.
- DFMWR and associated activities, the Fort Carson Community, its’ representatives and successors are not liable for claims or liabilities of any kind arising from participation in this event even though liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the guest in attendance
Swim with confidence!
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Terms and Conditions:
All information contained is subject to change.