- A trail map will be provided weekly
- Run/walk at own pace throughout the week
- Run/walk any desired trail/length/pace
- Meetups at trail TBA
- Trail run club will take place rain or shine!
- Pets are welcome
- Open to public
- Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times.
Ready for a new challenge and beautiful scenery? Join Fort Carson's trail run club!
Run or walk a new trail each week and share your experience with us!
Club members get access to weekly tips, articles, and photos to help improve performance and ensure safety on the trails!
Check in with Strava or send in screenshots of your favorite activity tracker virtually if you can’t make it (or in the event of bad weather!)
Fort Carson Trail Run Club
Trails across Fort Carson/Colorado Springs area
• Whenever your schedule allows throughout the week!
• Trail club will run throughout the year, doing 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off
• Free trail run club t-shirt after attending 4 out of 6 runs!
* Trail Run Club T-shirt preview below
Contact Rebecca Baden with any questions or concerns regarding Fort Carson Trail Run Club
E-mail - email@example.com
Commander's Cup Qualifier:
Receive team points for Commander's Cup at Fort Carson Trail Run Club!
Please make sure that all qualified participants include their company name when registering for Trail Run Club to receive Commander's Cup points for your team.
In individual sporting events and/or special events (i.e. fun runs), one participation point will be given for each individual who actually participates for his/her unit.
These points will be added to the actual event points to determine the final order of finish.
Contact Lorraine with any questions regarding the Commander's Cup at (719) 526-3972
All information is subject to change.