- 5 pavilions
- 3 playgrounds
- 2 ball fields
- 2 horseshoe pits
- 1 sand volleyball court
• Limit 5-10 children on playgrounds at any given time.
• Ensure your children continue to physically distance, staying at least 6 feet from members of other households .
• Keep children off playgrounds when sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Avoid recreating in public spaces if anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• Children over the age of 2 years are encouraged to wear cloth masks while recreating.
• Bring hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes to clean hands when soap and water is not available.
Iron Horse Park is officially open daily at sunrise and closed daily at sunset/last light.