Army Emergency Relief (AER)
- AER Loan Applications
The following forms and worksheets are required to process your AER loan or grant request. Please see below. If you should require computer or printing support, you can access the computer lab at ACS Building 1526.
Please ensure you have a current copy of the most recent end of month Leave & Earnings Statement (LES), your Military ID Card, all supporting documentation pertaining to your financial emergency and a completed blank client budget worksheet.
- What Can AER Do?
Help with emergency financial needs such as:
- Food, rent or utilities
- Emergency travel
- Funeral expenses
- Immigration Fees
- Care Repair / Car Payment
Provide college scholarships to children, spouses, and surviving spouses of Soldiers.
- Scholarship Opportunities:
- Dependent Children Scholarship Program
- Spouse Scholarship Assistance Program
- Eligibility requirements and applications can be obtained at Army Emergency Relief.
- Who is Eligible?
- Active duty Soldiers, single or married, and their Family members.
- Army National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers on continuous active duty for more than 30 days and their Family members (Title 10, USC).
- Soldiers retired from active duty for longevity or physical disability, and their Family members.
- Army National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers who retired at age 60, and their Family members.
- Surviving spouses and orphans of Soldiers who died while on active duty or afterthey retired.
- Company Commanders & 1SG AER ToolKit
- Other Financial Tools
Army Community Service Financial Readiness offers many financial tools.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
Army Emergency Relief (AER) is a private nonprofit organization incorporated in 1942 by the Secretary of War and the Army Chief of Staff. The mission of AER is to provide emergency financial assistance to Soldiers and their Families and Retirees.
New Policy: Effective July 2018, all primary AER Officers and Assistant AER Officers will notify the Company / Battery or Troop chain of command for each grant and/or loan made to an Active Duty Soldier.