Facility Use Policy and Guidelines
- Cheyenne Shadows Golf Course
- Elkhorn Catering and Conference Center
- Thunder Alley Bowling Center
- William Reed Special Events Center
- The facilities listed above charge fees for room rentals.
- A discounted room rental rate for the William Reed Special Events Center is available between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. Reservation fee is $95 for an event lasting up to four hours.
- All room rental fees can be offset by food and beverage services purchased from the Elkhorn Catering and Conference Center in support of the event. (Policy does not apply to commercial or business entities.)
- Fees do not apply to official* functions held at the William Reed Special Events Center, Freedom Performing Arts Center, or McMahon Auditorium.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash
- Unit funds may be used at the discretion of the unit commander.
- Government Purchase Cards (GPC) may be used for official* functions.
- Change of Commands
- Change of Responsibility
- Casing of Colors
- Army Regulation Required Training
- Official Promotion Ceremonies
These guidelines and policies are applicable to the following DFMWR facilities:
Policies and guidelines are applicable to the facilities listed above and for patrons with valid ID issued by the DOD.
*The term "official" is applicable to any event that is deemed "official" by the Commanding General, Garrison Commander or Director of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation such as, but not limited to: