- Outdoor Billboards (Gates 4/20)
840 x 400 px (W x H)
11.2 x 5.33 in (for Powerpoint/Word/Publisher)
- Fort Carson MWR Facility Displays:
1366 x 768 px (W x H)
18.24 x 10.24 in (for Powerpoint/Word/Publisher)
- Ads must be submitted to Fort Carson MWR marketing department ready for upload. (see Digital Signage Ad Templates)
- Ads are placed at the discretion of the Fort Carson MWR marketing department based on available ad space and workload.
- Submissions that do not meet requirements are returned to requestor .
- Private/non-profit organizations that do not fall under the Department of the Army must contact the Sponsorship and Advertising office for ad placement.
- 4ID Units, Tenant Units, AAFES, DeCA, MEDDAC, Department of the Army Fort Carson Garrison Support Organizations may request to display their ad on Fort Carson MWR digital signs at no cost.
- Submissions are reviewed and require approval from Fort Carson MWR management prior to ad placement.
- Ads are displayed in rotations. Expect to wait anywhere between 30-60 minutes or more to see your ad depending on the volume of images in rotation.
Fort Carson MWR Digital Signage
Digital Signage Specifications
• File type: *.jpg only. All other file types rejected.
• Color mode: RGB
• Resolution: 72 ppi/web
Turnaround time varies. Ad space not guaranteed for requests with less than 2 weeks lead time.
Please use specs accordingly to create your design for submission. A design fee of $50/hr is required for agencies outside of the MWR. Payable via GPC, invoice, or similar.