Date: Aug 1 2018, 9:30 a.m. - Oct 31 2018, 10:30 a.m.
All information is subject to change.
- The Directorate of Family & Morale, Welfare & Recreation (DFMWR) will host a comprehensive and hands-on class introducing participants to Boxing at Waller Physical Fitness Center.
- The commitment fee of $60 includes training with calisthenics, body weight exercises, bag work, running, jump rope, shadow boxing and more.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday participants will meet each week to hone their skills.
- Open to Department of Defense ID cardholders.
- For further information, please call 719-526-2597.
- Event will go on regardless of the weather.