Jingle Bell Run and Candy Cane Hunt
Jingle all the way to the finish line.
All information is subject to change.
- $10/person (ages 4+) for Early Bird registration (closes at 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2017)
- Run starts at 11 a.m. and ends at Iron Horse Gym.
- T-shirt included with paid registration only (while supplies last, once we're sold out, that's it.)
- Little Kid registration is FREE! (no t-shirt included) Please choose 'Little Kid Registration from the 'Additional Items' menu
- 9 a.m.-11 a.m.: Santa Pictures (family and pet-friendly!)
- 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.: Candy Cane Hunt (BYO candy bag/bucket): North Sports Complex (Softball fields near Iron Horse gym.)
- Ugly Sweater Contest: 10:30 a.m.
- Best Holiday Costume (humans and pets)
- Hot cocoa and coffee while supplies last
- Prize drawings and giveaways
- Walk-around Christmas tree and reindeer mascots
Thank you to our sponsors
- Race route is on dirt terrain (3.26 miles/5.25 kilometers)
- Strollers ( fit for dirt terrain) allowed
- Runners to the left, walkers/ strollers to the right
- Waiver required for participation
- All minors ages 15 and under must be accompanied at all times by parent or guardian aged 18 or older
- No refunds
- Race goes on regardless of weather conditions
Bib & Shirt Pick Up
- Shirt sizes are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. (Make sure to check out the manufacturer's size chart)
- Bib & shirt pick-up Dec. 7 & 8, 2017 at Iron Horse Gym from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. on both days.
Santa Photos Waiting Line Information
Thanks for working with us to ensure that everyone in line gets their photos taken in a timely manner!
- Each family gets a maximum of 3 FREE professional shots by the photographer.
- Hand your phone to the designated staff member to get a maximum of 3 smartphone shots.
- After your session, you'll see a sign with details on how to get your professional photos.
Santa Photos Download Details
Complete a short survey to download high and low-resolution versions of your 3 professional photos!
- Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for photo post-processing before the survey is announced online.
- Stay tuned for the survey announcement by subscribing via email; following us on social media (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter), and checking back here on carson.armymwr.com.
- We’ll post the survey on the home page, send out an announcement via e-mail and post on social media with a link to the survey.
- Once announced online, complete the survey to gain access to the photo gallery.
- Find and download your photos to share with friends and family!