Date: Apr 27 2018, 7 p.m. - Apr 28 2018, 7 a.m.
All information is subject to change.
- Open to the public. Gate access procedures apply, please plan accordingly.
- Operation Megaphone Lock-in is an annual global event for military teens. During the Month of the Military Child the Youth Center will host an event designed to connect all military Youth Programs worldwide for one 12-hour period.
- This event is an overnight stay with dinner, refreshments, and breakfast provided. All meals and offsite events are included.
- The minimum age is any youth registered with CYSS currently enrolled in middle school and high school. Registered youth are welcome to sponsor a friend.
- Sponsored guests are not able to participate in offsite events (SKY Zone field trip)
- Pricing is $30.00 for a single participant and $15.00 for each additional sibling.
- All sales final, no refunds issued with the exception of cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Activities include social media challenges, teen leadership meetings to discuss current military teen issues, off site events (SKY Zone field trip), and the annual service project.
- Maximum capacity for this event is 125 participants.
- Participants can register for the event in-person at the Youth Services Center front desk during normal hours of operation.
- Participants can register in-person for offsite events (SKY Zone field trip) beginning at 7 p.m. until filled at the Youth Services Center front desk.
- Participants must be registered to attend the offsite events.
- Registration for offsite events are on a first come first serve basis.
- Permission slip required for participants to be filled out on the day of the event.
- This event may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be refunded.
Terms and Conditions:
- All information contained on carson.armymwr.com is subject to change.
- No refunds are issued.
- No federal endorsement is implied for any paid advertising.
- Fort Carson MWR reserves the right to film, record or photograph event activities for post event purposes. Guests are advised that this may result in the incidental inclusion of guests within any recording or photographs.
- Guests assume all risks associated with participation in this event including but not limited to traffic and/or weather variations.
$30/per child, $15 for each additional sibling
All meals and offsite events are included. Registration for offsite events are on a first come first serve basis. Activity Sign up and registration begins at 7pm until filled.
- Tel: +1(719)526-2680
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-2680