Date: Oct 18 2018, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
The Pumpkin Splash is a #MountainPostLiving Program
- Open to DOD ID card holders
- Free for Fort Carson Aquatics pass holders
- $3 per person for non-pass holders, all ages, including Active Duty and infants.
- Tickets required for admission
- Come swim in our glowing green pool
- All children receive a goodie bag
- Parent or guardian must be present with children under the age of 12.
- All Fort Carson Aquatics safety policies and regulations apply
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.