Date: Feb 12 2019
All information is subject to change.
- Are you ready to step up your workout game?
- The Directorate of Family & Morale, Welfare & Recreation (DFMWR) will host a weight loss challenge at Waller, McKibben, and Garcia Physical Fitness Center.
- Challenge begins on Jan. 22, 2019 and ends on April 16, 2019
- The commitment fee of $90 includes 3 Group X class coupons, an activity tracker device, as well as a t-shirt.
- Every other Tuesday participants will meet each week with program facilitators to check their progress.
- Prizes will be awarded in 2 categories (male & female)
- 1stplace: $125
- 2ndplace: $50
- 3rdplace: $25
- Anyone with a Department of Defense ID can participate over the age of 18.
- For further information, please call 719-526-3944.
- Event will go on regardless of the weather.