- Exceptional Family Member Program will have limited client support services
- Army Emergency Relief will have limited client services. Soldiers with emergency travel needs will have priority.
- Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy
- New Parent Support Program Home Visitors
- Relocation In and Out Processing
- Emergencies: Dial 911
- Fort Carson Military Police: +1(719)526-2333
- Military Family Life Counselors (MFLC) at +1(719)338-7216
- American Red Cross: +1(877)272-7337
- Army Emergency Relief (www.aerhq.org and American Red Cross can assist)
- Peak Military Care Network (pmcn.org – click on “Network of Care”)
- Military One Source (www.militaryonesource.mil or +1(800)342-9647)
- Child Abuse Reporting: +1(719)526-4585
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response: +1(719)338-9654
- Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy: +1(719)243-7907
In the case that we have a government SHUTDOWN, ACS services will be limited.
The main ACS Center will be open with limited support of the following programs.
ACS Community Connections Building 1524 will be closed.
Family Nurturing Program will be open for playgroups and nurturing programs.
Survivor Outreach Services Building 6215 will be closed.
Soldier & Family Assistance Center Building 7492 will be open, only ACS support programs will be impacted. All partner agencies operating in the building will remain open for regularly scheduled business.
For assistance during this time: