- The Library will offer curbside service for library materials.
- Parking spots will be marked off for curbside services.
- Patrons will be able to call or email to place items on hold.
- The Library will call patrons when items are ready to be picked up.
- Items available to check out will include video games, DVDs, and audio books.
- The computer lab will be available for restricted use for Active Duty Soldiers only.
- The computers stations have been spaced to allow for social distancing.
- The lab will operate at 50% capacity with a max of 15 users.
- Computer reservations will be made over the phone to limit interaction and encourage social distancing.
- In order to allow maximum use, computer users will be limited to one-half hour per visit. Keyboards will have protectors on them and will be changed after each use.
- Monitors will be wiped down in between users.
- The staff will wear gloves and mask while interacting with patrons.
- All patrons will be required to wear masks while in the facility.
- All curbside items will be dated and placed in the conference room for at least 72 hours to allow for staff to sanitize items per Public Health guidelines.
- The children’s room, teen area and main library will be marked as “off limits to the public”.
- The staff will sanitize desks, computers, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned.
- 40,000 books
- Magazines and newspapers
- Computer room with 33 computers
- Free weekly and monthly programs for children and adults
- Study rooms, conference room and media room
Adjusted Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Our online services will remain available, to include virtual Summer Reading Program and Story Walk. The following precautions will be in effect.
All information is subject to change.
Grant Library is your hometown library and gateway to the world. The library has something for all ages and interests with the latest books, DVDs, CDs, audio books, and magazines. Aiming to serve your every need, Grant Library offers 33 public access internet computers.