Date: Jun 3 2017, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
4ID Museum - Nelson Blvd. Fort Carson 80913 Google Map
Bring the family for Living History Day at the 4ID Museum.
- Authentic displays of military equipment, weapons, and vehicles from WWI, WWII, and Vietnam.
- Talk to interactive living-historians in authentic Allied and Axis encampments.
- Try out working radios in a real WWII command post!
- See current 4ID vehicles and equipment including an Apache helicopter.
- See, touch, and try on actual military gear that's over a century old