Date: Dec 10 2017, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Doors open at 3 p.m.
- Holiday ceremony featuring the official lighting of the tree.
- Festive photos with Santa Claus.
- An array of FREE family-friendly events including live reindeer, carolers, and caricatures.
- FREE children’s activities including holiday face painting, bounce house, and a balloon artist.
- Goodie bags for the kids’ giveaway (limited to the first 500 kiddos).
- Food, beverage, and holiday treats available for purchase.
- 4ID Holiday Concert from 4 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Santa Photos Waiting Line Information
Thanks for working with us to ensure that everyone in line gets their photos taken in a timely manner!
- Each family gets a maximum of 3 FREE professional shots by the photographer.
- Hand your phone to the designated staff member to get a maximum of 3 smartphone shots.
- After your session, you'll see a sign with details on how to get your professional photos.
Santa Photos Download Details
Complete a short survey to download high and low-resolution versions of your 3 professional photos!
- Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for photo post-processing before the survey is announced online.
- Stay tuned for the survey announcement by subscribing via email; following us on social media (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter), and checking back here on carson.armymwr.com.
- We’ll post the survey on the home page, send out an announcement via e-mail and post on social media with a link to the survey.
- Once announced online, complete the survey to gain access to the photo gallery.
- Find and download your photos to share with friends and family!
4TH Infantry Division Band:
Thank you to our sponsors
- FREE entry into event.
- Event goes on regardless of weather conditions.
- Kids welcome, must be supervised and within arms reach of parent or guardian at all times.
Notice to the General Public:
- Gate access procedures apply, please plan accordingly.
- 100% random personal property inspection in effect.
- No firearms/weapons allowed.
- Privately owned drones not allowed.
- Despite the Colorado amendment to legalize marijuana, possession of marijuana on a federal installation is a crime.
- Tel: +1(719) 524-1163
- Military DSN Tel: (312)883-1163