Date: Jan 18, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Then resilience classes may be for you! Learn self-awareness, self-regulation, optimism, mental agility, strength of character, and connection.
Take classes one at a time, or dive in and attend each class in the series every 3rd Thursday of the month. Each class covers a different subject and helps participants to learn life skills that will be useful for the big days and the everyday.
- July 20 - Problem Solving
- August 17 - Put It In Perspective
- September 21 - Mental Games
- October 19 - Real Time Resilience
- November 16 - Identify Character Strengths
- December 21 - Assertive Communication/Effective Praise
- Jan 18 Resilience Competencies and Hunt the Good Stuff
- Feb 15 Goal Setting
- Mar 15 Activating Event Thought Consequence
- Apr 19 Energy management
- May 17 Avoid thinking Traps
- June 21 Detect Icebergs
- July 19 Problem Solving
- Aug 16 Put it in Perspective
- Sep 20 Mental Games
- Oct 18 Real-time Resilience
- Nov 15 Identify Character Strengths
- Dec 20 Assertive Communicaiton/Effective Praise