Date: Jun 7, 6:30 a.m.
- The Directorate of Family & Morale, Welfare & Recreation (DFMWR) will host a Army Ten Miler at Waller Physical Fitness Center.
- Competitors will have an opportunity to qualify for the national event….
- Final team selections need command approval to participate in team training during normal PT times.
- Team trainings are conducted during July, August & September for the 2017 Army Ten-Miler in Washington, DC.
- Time trials held at Waller Physical Fitness Center
- June 7, 2018: 6:30-8:30 a.m.
- June 23, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- July 12, 2018: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Event is open to active duty soldiers ONLY
- Event happens regardless of weather unless it is severe (i.e. hailstorm, extremely high winds, lightning); a make up date will be determined at the time of the trial