Date: Jun 7 2018, 6:30 a.m.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
- The Directorate of Family & Morale, Welfare & Recreation (DFMWR) will host a Army Ten Miler at Waller Physical Fitness Center.
- Competitors will have an opportunity to qualify for the national event….
- Final team selections need command approval to participate in team training during normal PT times.
- Team trainings are conducted during July, August & September for the 2017 Army Ten-Miler in Washington, DC.
- Time trials held at Waller Physical Fitness Center
- June 7, 2018: 6:30-8:30 a.m.
- June 23, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- July 12, 2018: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Event is open to active duty soldiers ONLY
- Event happens regardless of weather unless it is severe (i.e. hailstorm, extremely high winds, lightning); a make up date will be determined at the time of the trial