Date: Jul 13 2018, 1:30 p.m.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
- Price includes 18 holes of golf, golf cart rental, range balls, lunch, and prizes.
- Pricing is as follows: Military-$35, Civilian-$45
- Open to the public.
- The event goes on regardless of weather.
- Must be at least 18 to participate.
- Tel: +1 (719)526-2030
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-2030