Date: Aug 1 2020 - Aug 31 2020
Challenge yourself in this month-long virtual distance event!
Family friendly Colorado themed virtual event. Fort Carson community and guests are welcome!
Compete in one of three different mileage categories to earn gear showing off your accomplishments! Can you collect all three?
• Blue Spruce Challenge: 50 miles
• Columbine Challenge: 100 miles
• Aspen Challenge: 150 miles
• Participants have one month to run/walk their chosen distance
• Must log data online for accountability.
• Links will be sent out starting on August 1st for access to the online results platform.
• Registration continues online until Friday, July 31st.
• $15 per person (Children 3 and under - Free)
• Race packets will start shipping on Saturday, August 1st
• Ticket prices include access to the online results platform, customized t-shirts, and stickers for completing the distance challenge.
• Once registered, participants may log their miles in any desired location and will receive a link to upload results onto Athlinks over the course of the month-long challenge.
• Participants will have between August 1st and August 31st to complete their chosen distance.
Commander's Cup Qualifier:
• Receive team points for Commander's Cup at the 'Colorado' Long Distance Challenge!
• Please make sure that all qualified participants include their company name when registering for the event to receive Commander's Cup points for your team.
• In individual sporting events and/or special events (i.e. fun runs), one participation point will be given for each individual who actually participates for his/her unit.
• These points will be added to the actual event points to determine the final order of finish.
• Event points are as follows: first place (10), second place (7) and third place (4). No event points are awarded for fourth place and lower.
• Contact Lorraine with any questions regarding the Commander's Cup at (719) 526-3972
All information is subject to change.