Date: Jun 12 2018 - Aug 3 2018
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
- The Directorate of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR) has opened registration for Flag football.
- Participants can register at Iron Horse Sports & Fitness Center.
- Teams will consists of 7 players.
- Season will begin on August 14, 2018.
- Teams will meet Monday through Thursday.
- Open only to DOD cardholders 18+.
- Deadline to register is August 3, 2018.
- For questions, please feel free to call us at (719) 526-5772 or (719) 524-0859.
- Mandatory coaches meeting will be on August 2, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tel: +1(719)524-0859
- Military DSN Tel: (312)883-0859