Date: Feb 12 2019, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Learn how to:
- Create a positive parenting partnership
- Redefine your relationship with your former spouse
- Create a positive parenting partnership on behalf of the kids
- Manage your anger & take control of conflict
- Negotiate child friendly agreements
Take the time understand your new roles in this important relationship and how best to support your kids during this big transition in their lives.
This class meets the State of Colorado requirements for divorcing couples with children.