Date: Apr 15 2020, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Timberline Child Development Center - 1353 Ellis St Bldg. 5939 Fort Carson, Colorado 80913 United States Google Map
All information is subject to change.
Fort Carson MWR is hiring! We have many openings perfect for different skill sets.
- Set up your USAJobs.gov profile, pre-apply online for the listed openings, and you could get hired on the spot at the Fort Carson MWR Hiring Event.
- Visit https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/ for additional information on how to create a profile.
- Positions available include, but are not limited to:
- Child and Youth Program Assistant (CYPA)
- CYS Cook
On-Site Application Screening
- Dress for success! Interviews will be conducted and on-the-spot job offers may be extended.
- Applicants who attend the Job Fair will receive first consideration
- Applicants who are unable to attend the job fair will be referred to the selecting official for the next available positions
Things to Bring to the Hiring Event
- Transcripts/Diploma/Certificates listed in the announcement
- Government ID (Driver's License, State Issued ID, Military Dependent ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card
- Optional Documents to support a claimed priority/preference (military spouse, veteran,
Check out our other upcoming Fort Carson MWR Hiring Events:
- Jan. 15, 2020 @ Timberline CDC on Fort Carson
- April 15, 2020 @ Location TBD
- July 15, 2020 @ Location TBD