Date: Oct 13 2018
Join us for a celebration of all things Oktoberfest! Fort Carson Oktoberfest is open to the public.
- Festival runs from 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Gates 1 and 20 open to the public at 1:30 p.m.
We've got loads of food, entertainment and activities for the community:
- 5K Volksmarch ($10/person ages 4+! Paid registration includes t-shirt and sticker)
- Free Cornhole Tournament
- Sand Volleyball Tournament ($20/team of 4)
- German music by Steve Rock's Tanzkapelles Bavarian Twist
- Polka, Bavarian and Schulplatteler dancers by the Denver Kickers
- Interactive games for adults (18+ to play, 21+ to drink and play(
- Interactive games for kids
- Oktoberfest Costume Contest! Come in your Oktoberfest best! Lederhosen, dirndls, dressed as a stein or pretzel, etc. and win prizes!
- Please drink responsibly.
- Fort Carson BOSS and No DUI are partnering to provide rides home for DOD ID card holders.
Oktoberfest is a #mountainpostliving program.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.