Date: Mar 17 2018, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
- $20/per team - Early Bird registration closes at 5 p.m. on March 15, 2018
- In-person registration ends March 16, 2018 at 8 p.m. Participants can register at the Waller Physical Fitness Center front desk
- T-shirt included with paid registration only (while supplies last)
- Open to the public. Gate access procedures apply.
- Event is inside Waller Physical Fitness Center and will go on unless post closure is enacted
- A team consists of two people.
- There are four divisions within the Completion; Male/Male RX(Prescribed) & Female/Female RX(Prescribed) and Male /Male Scaled (Novice Athlete) & Female/Female Scaled(Novice Athlete)
- Refreshments and music will be provided
- Prizes will be given to participants in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
- Must be ages 18+ to attend. Waiver required for participation.
- All shirt sizes are final. No returns or exchanges. (Make sure to check out the manufacturer's size chart before purchasing. For men’s t-shirts click here. For women’s t-shirts click here.)
- Shirt pick-up: March 16, 2018 at Waller Physical Fitness Center from 5 a.m.-8 p.m. or on the day of the event.
Notice to the General Public:
- Gate access procedures apply, please plan accordingly.
- No refunds issued due to late arrival or if access to Fort Carson is denied.
- Despite the Colorado amendment to legalize marijuana, possession of marijuana on a federal installation is a crime.