Holiday Card Lane
Decorate and display a plywood “Holiday Card” in Iron Horse Park for all to see!
Each card will be entered into our contest for prizes!
- Military Units
- Staff Offices/Agencies/Organizations
- Voting period for prizes: December 3–29
- Cards will be judged based on craftsmanship, artistic quality,
expressiveness of message, and overall appearance.
- Awards and prizes will be announced December 30; 9 a.m.
- The event POC will coordinate with prize winners for prize delivery.
Holiday Card Details
- Request your “Holiday Card” by submitting a POC name and phone number to Brandy Foe or call, (719) 237-9081.
- Boards used for the Holiday Card will be painted on both sides.
- Displays will use at least one and not more than two sheets of plywood (4' x 8’)
- Fort Carson units, staff offices, agencies, and organizations are invited to participate!
- All displays will indicate the sponsoring unit/staff offices/agencies, either in the message or listed separately on the display.
- Displays may be lighted and powered by solar or small “C” or “D” cell batteries, no automotive batteries or generators.
- Sponsoring unit/staff offices/agencies must provide the necessary labor, materials, and additional funding for the display.
- Card sponsors are responsible for the maintenance and/or repair of their displays and will re-erect the cards when blown down by wind or other causes when a MWR employee is not available to do so
All information is subject to change.