Date: Feb 23 2019, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
Compete in this indoor triathlon sprint! Open to DOD ages 13+
- 20 minute swim in Iron Horse Indoor Pool
- 20 minute spin
- 20 minute treadmill sprint
- 10 minute transitions in between events
- Check in on the pool deck. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled heat.
- 8-person, 30-minute heats
- 80 slots available
- Medal for all participants
- Award for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall male and female finishers.
- Bike and swim will be weighted (individual and team) to ensure best overall triathlete
- No specialty equipment allowed (i.e. fins, paddles, pullbuoys, etc.)
- No personal music players (participants must be able to hear time warnings)
- Spin bike minimum resistance will be set to 10 RPM
- Swim and Bike will be weighted to hold the same importance as the run.
- Runners will not be able to hold on to the treadmill while running
- If participant is between the ages of 13 and 15, a parent or guardian must be present at each station for the parent.
- Tel: +1(719) 526-4093
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-4093