Date: Jul 21 2018, 6:30 a.m.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
- If basketball ‘s got March Madness, then Cheyenne Shadows has July Madness!
- The Directorate of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR) and Cheyenne Shadows Golf course will host a Match Play Championship.
- One stroke play round determines flights for the match.
- Competitors set up matches with their opponents afterwards
- Questions? Call (719) 526-4102
- Open to the public.
- We will play through as long as there is no lighting.
- To stay abreast of upcoming events and tournaments, follow Cheyenne Shadows Golf Club on facebook.
- Tel: +1(719)526-4102
- Military DSN Tel: (312)691-4102