Movie in the Park
Enjoy a movie and the outdoors on Fort Carson!
- In case of inclement weather a weather call will be made by 5 p.m. day of the event. If the event should be canceled for the night it will be rescheduled for the following Saturday.
- Open to DoD ID card holders only. No guests. Not open to the public.
- This event is free but you must be sure to register to secure your spot. Hurry seats are limited! Only one registration per same household family is needed. Tickets are limited so if you are unable to attend the event, please "refund" your ticket as soon as possible. Reminder- it is illegal to sell government assets for personal gain.
- Patrons must stay in their allotted circle. Each same household family will be allotted one 10ft “circle”. Circles will be numbered and spaced six feet apart. Face masks are required at all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- Children must be with an adult at all times.
- If COVID-19 rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the event.
- Restrooms in the park will be available for use. Patrons must wear face mask.
- Snacks and beverages will be available for purchse.
- **Ticket must match ID!**