Date: May 23 2018, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- The Directorate of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR) will host a Job Fair event where the community at large will have an opportunity to get information and apply for jobs on Fort Carson.
- The DFMWR is actively pursuing candidates to fill positions that include but are not limited to:
• Child, Youth & Program Assistants
• Maintenance / Motor Vehicles Operators
• Cooks & Waiters
• Custodial Workers and more
- Prospective applicants can pre register at www.usajobs.gov
- Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of something greater than yourself!
- For more information on required documents and pre-registration job postings, please visit www.facebook.com/CARSONNAFHROT
- For questions regarding the event or questions on how to gain access to Fort Carson, please call (719) 526-4445