Date: Oct 13 2018, 3 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
Visit CarsonOktoberfest.com for more information!
- Oct. 13, 2018 during Oktoberfest
- Festival site opens at 2 p.m.
- Same-day race registration starts at 2 p.m.
- Volksmarch at 3 p.m. in Fort Carson Iron Horse Park (follow the signs from the main entrance to the race area)
- Distance: 5K
Registration and T-shirts
- All sales are final and non-refundable. No returns or exchanges.
- Early Bird Online Registration: $10 per person ages 4+, free for ages 3 and under with paid registration (limit 4 per transaction, no exceptions)
- Early bird registration opens on Aug. 28 at 00:00:00/midnight.
- Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 11, 2018.
- T-shirt included with each early bird paid registration, and available while supplies last.
- Same-Day Registration: $20 cash only per person ages 4+, free for ages 3 and under. Shirts not guaranteed on same-day registration.
- No t-shirt for child (ages 0-4) registration.
- Limited quantity adult size only shirts No kids shirts available..
- Gate access security procedures apply for the general public. Check out the FAQs and Terms & Conditions to learn more about entering Fort Carson.
- Waiver required for participation
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Runners to the left, walkers and strollers to the right
- No porta-potties along route
- No pets allowed, except for ADA service animals (emotional comfort animals do not qualify as ADA service animal