Date: Oct 21
Join us for pumpkin spice and everything nice during this fall-themed run!
- Race starts at 5 p.m. on Oct. 21, 2017 from the Auto Skills Center parking lot and ends in the same location.
$10/person (Ages 4+) Early Bird registration closes at 12 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2017.
- $20/person (Ages 4+) Same-Day registration cash only from 4-5 p.m. on Oct. 21, 2017
- T-shirt included with paid registration only (while supplies last, once we're sold out, that's it.)
- Little Kid registration is FREE with paid registration! (no t-shirt included) Please choose 'Little Kid Registration' from the 'Additional Items' menu at checkout.
- Hot pumpkin spice drink for all finishers!
- Prize drawings and giveaways
- End the race and enjoy the rest of Fright Fest with friends and family!
- Ugly Boot Challenge: Run in your 'ugly boots' and check-in at 6 p.m. by visiting Same-Day Registration Booth for a chance to win a variety of prizes. Prize drawing for the Ugly Boot Challenge is at 7 p.m.
Good To Know
- Race route is on dirt terrain.
- The distance of the race is just under a 5K or approximately 3 miles.
- Strollers (fit for dirt terrain) are allowed.
- Please observe fun run courtesy: Runners to the left, walkers/strollers to the right.
- Individual waiver are required for participation.
- All minors ages 15 and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian aged 18 or older.
- No pets allowed except ADA service animals. (In Colorado, it is a crime to intentionally misrepresent a service animal)
- All sales are final, no refunds issued.
- Race goes on regardless of weather conditions.
- Shirt sizes are FINAL. No returns or exchanges. (Make sure to check out the manufacturer's size chart before purchasing.)
Shirt pickup: Oct. 20, 2017, at Iron Horse Gym from 5 a.m-10 p.m.
- $20/person ages 4+, ages 3 and under are free.
- Same-Day Registration booth opens at 4 p.m.
Note to the general public:
- Gate access procedures apply, please plan accordingly.
- No refunds issued due to late arrival or if access to Fort Carson is denied
- Despite the Colorado amendment to legalize marijuana, possession of marijuana on a federal installation is a crime.