Date: May 19, 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Presented by 4th SB and 10th SFG (A)
- First 200 participants receive a free t-shirt
- The run begins and ends at the main pavilion at Iron Horse Park
- The run starts at 0730 on 19 May. Come early to get a shirt, water bottle, and other items
- Refreshments / Water will be provided at the start/end point and also at the half way point.
- There is no fee and no sign up and all items are free
- The 5K is open to all and is pet and stroller friendly
Check out the SHARP freebies and giveaways!
No need to register, just join the community for the 5K walk/run.