Date: Jul 21 2018, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
Summer Lifting Series
- The Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (DFMWR) will conduct Fort Carson’s annual Summer Lifting Series at Garcia PFC.
- The event will consist of a three part lifting competition.
- The first is a Dead Lift competition on 16 June 2018.
- The second is a Clean competition on 21 July.
- The third is a Bench Press competition on 18 August.
- Admission is $30 per person or $15 for individual events.
- For each event contestants must weigh-in the day of the event between 0700-0800. Competition starts at 0900. FAQ's
- Prospective participants must be at least 18 years of age to register.
- Open to anyone with a valid DoD ID card.
- Same day registration only.
- All sales final, no refunds.
- All events will take place at Garcia Physical Fitness Center.
Garcia Physical Fitness Center
6360 Porter Steet
Fort Carson, CO 80913
(719) 526 - 3944