Date: Nov 3 2018, 8 a.m.
- 1532 Specker Ave Fort Carson, Colorado 80913 United States Google Map
All information is subject to change.
- $10/person (ages 4+) early bird online registration, non-refundable
- $20 CASH ONLY/person for same-day (in person) registration, non-refundable
- No pets or companion/comfort/emotional support allowed. Only ADA services animals are allowed. Companion/comfort/emotional support animals are not protected under the ADA. Under Colorado state law HB16-1426 (effective January 2017), it is a crime to knowingly misrepresent an animal as a service animal.
- Paid registration includes limited edition t-shirt. Adult sizes only, available while supplies last.
- Shirt pick-up: Nov. 2, 2018 at Iron Horse gym, from 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- 3.2 mile and 1.2 mile routes available
- Warm up with a workout at 8 a.m.
- Run starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Stop by the Fill the Field booth at Ski Expo to earn a flag for Fill the Field Challenge Week in honor of Veteran's Day
- Dress appropriately for projected weather conditions
- Runners to the left, walkers and strollers to the right
- Ages 3 and under free, limit 4 per paid registration.
- Active Duty Warrior Transition Battalion (WTB) soldiers run for free, registration is required and done through Warrior Transition Battalion. WTB Soldiers must contact their WTB chain of command for details. Offer is valid for WTB Soldiers only and cannot be transferred to non-WTB soldiers or dependents.
$10/person early bird/online registration.