Date: Jan 12 2019, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
FREE Fitness Classes, Demonstrations and Seminars:
Seminars and Demonstrations on the Main Stage:
- 10:00 a.m. - 4ID Band Performance and Music Therapy
- 10:30 a.m. - Open forum for participating booths
- 11:15 a.m. - Interactive music class for kids with DanceLearn.
*Space is filled. Visit her booth to learn about upcoming events.
- 12:15 p.m. - Nutritional cooking demonstration from the 4ID Dietician, CPT Brigette Grimes. She will be demonstrating a Pineapple Beef Stirfry and Quinoa Turkey Patties. PLUS - free samples of each, while supplies lasts!
Group Fitness Classes:
- 10:15 a.m. - Zumba
- 11:15 a.m. - Spin
- 12:15 p.m. - TRX
Space is limited. Proper workout attire is required. Please arrive early to ensure that there is space available. Children of all ages are welcome to participate.
In the Indoor Pool:
- 11:15 a.m. - Paddleboarding
- 12:15 p.m. - Kayaking
Space is limited. Proper swimming attire must be worn. Participants must be at least 12 years old and have basic swimming knowledge.
- Brisket Brothers will be serving food out front. They will be offering a special healthy menu that includes keto-friendly options!
- Prize Drawings (many booths will be offering drawings at their tables, too!)
- Climbing Wall
Access to the climbing wall will be FREE during the event, and certification will be offered as well. For safety reasons, children must be a least 5 years old or 35lbs to use the climbing equipment.
A vast variety of resources will be available to you to help guide you on your wellness journey, whether you're looking to get in shape, change your eating habits, reduce stress, bring down your debt, and whatever else may fit your needs.
- Mountain Post Living
- Youth Sports
- Cheyenne Shadows Golf Course
- DFMWR Sports, Fitness & Aquatics / Fight the Fluff Registration
- Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex
- Outdoor Recreation
- Cheyenne Mountain/Fountain Modern Dentistry
They will be offering FREE Oral DNA tests ($75 value) while supplies lasts!
- Offering a free family music class! (SOLD OUT)
- First Strike Krav Maga
- Run Ranger Run
- Providing healthy snacks for attendees!
- Mt. Carmel Veteran Service Center
- Go Vivos
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Pikes Peak International Raceway
- Chances to win free tickets to upcoming races
- First Command Financial Services
- Will be doing a push-up contest for a chance to win prizes!
- Promoting the "Getting Healthy in 2019" essay contest for a chance to win a cookout with celebrity chef Robert Irvine
- Selling 4ID apparel
- Chance to win ski/snowboard gear
- Runners Roost
- Drive Smart Colorado
- Pikes Peak Community College Workforce Development
- Spring Clean Laundry
- Luna Float Spa
- Team RWB
- Fast Fit Foods
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Giving $2.00 off daytime zoo admission coupons for any individual that turns in an old cellphone to be recycled
- Interactive games
- Exchange Optic Shop
- 5 Star Nutrition
- Whole Health Chiropractic
- Armed Forces Benefits Network (AFBN)
- Rocky Mountain Vibes