Grant Library Hours of Operation
Our online services will remain available, to include virtual Summer Reading Program and Story Walk. The following precautions will be in effect.
- The Library will offer curbside service for library materials.
- Parking spots will be marked off for curbside services.
- Patrons will be able to call or email to place items on hold.
- The Library will call patrons when items are ready to be picked up.
- Items available to check out will include video games, DVDs, and audio books.
- The computer lab will be available for restricted use for Active Duty Soldiers only.
- The computers stations have been spaced to allow for social distancing.
- The lab will operate at 50% capacity with a max of 15 users.
- Computer reservations will be made over the phone to limit interaction and encourage social distancing.
- In order to allow maximum use, computer users will be limited to one-half hour per visit. Keyboards will have protectors on them and will be changed after each use.
- Monitors will be wiped down in between users.
- The staff will wear gloves and mask while interacting with patrons.
- All patrons will be required to wear masks while in the facility.
- All curbside items will be dated and placed in the conference room for at least 72 hours to allow for staff to sanitize items per Public Health guidelines.
- The children’s room, teen area and main library will be marked as “off limits to the public”.
- The staff will sanitize desks, computers, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned.
All information is subject to change.